New Mexico Lawyer Skilled in Helping Plaintiffs Recover
I create reliable strategies to help you recover the compensation you deserve
I am Jonathan Garcia and I started Garcia Legal, LLC to provide knowledgeable and thorough representation for New Mexico plaintiffs who have suffered injuries and need help obtaining money damages. As a lawyer born, educated and experienced in this state, I consider it a privilege to serve the local community by providing effective legal guidance. I am ready and willing to fight for your rights in negotiations with insurance companies and in a court of law.
Straightforward counsel sets realistic expectations
I would like to take a brief moment to offer my sincere sympathies to you and your family during what is no doubt a difficult time in your lives.
You are more than likely here because you have suffered a personal injury, wrongful death, or tragic car accident and are looking for ways to remedy the situation and find justice.
Dealing with damaged property or suffering from physical and emotional pain because of the negligence of another is something nobody ever wants to deal with. However, if you do find yourself in the unfortunate situation of a slip and fall, car accident, or other personal injury situation, please allow me to be of assistance in getting you the justice you deserve.
I don’t try to sell you by promising huge recoveries of damages. I set proper expectations right from the start by providing an accurate assessment of your case’s value and of the prospects for obtaining compensation. I keep you informed of your options at each step of the way. At Garcia Legal, you can always expect:
- A customized, detailed plan — Each legal matter requires its own strategy tailored to the particular circumstances. I develop well-planned, comprehensive solutions to present your case in the most effective way.
- Local knowledge — New Mexico has been host to my entire legal education and career. I have gained valuable experience in the state courts and earned the respect of my colleagues and peers.
- 24/7 assistance — Legal issues do not always arise during working hours. Whenever you need me, day or night, I am available to provide support or to answer any questions you may have.
I do not require any money up front. I provide my legal services on a contingency fee basis. If you do not get paid, neither do I.
Advocating for individuals and businesses
My practice is built upon serving those who have been wronged by the negligence or other wrongful conduct of others. I predominantly handle cases in these areas of law:
- Personal injury — I help New Mexico personal injury victims navigate through the legal process and obtain economic and non-economic damages arising from auto accidents, drunk driving accidents, trucking accidents, premises liability, products liability or medical malpractice, including traumatic brain injuries and other catastrophic injuries. I also represent survivors in wrongful death cases.
- Professional malpractice — For claims involving professional liability in New Mexico, I strategize with you to isolate and document the essential elements that a plaintiff must prove to ensure that the negligent doctor, lawyer or other professional is held accountable.
- Civil litigation — Garcia Legal, LLC represents clients aggressively in a range of civil litigation areas, including business disputes. I take your side when an insurance company negotiates in bad faith or commits fair practices violations. Having previously represented insurance industry clients, I know how these companies operate and what steps need to be taken to get fair compensation.
Garcia Legal supports the people in the community who are counting on skillful guidance during stressful times. I am committed to doing what is right to help get you back on your feet.
Contact Garcia Legal, LLC for honest and dependable assistance.
For a free consultation, call Garcia Legal, LLC in Los Lunas at 505-297-1222 or contact us online. I can explain your legal options so you can move forward after an injury, and I am available 24 hours a day to provide support.